Monday, November 17, 2008

Days 15-17, thank you

15. Saturday was a long day of work. A lot of work. I pretty much drove home on auto-pilot. So, thank You, Lord, for coffee. It really is wonderful. I love it, and I am so glad God created it.

16. Yesterday, I was so thankful for time to just relax and worship God. I was thankful for our Pastor and his faithfulness to preach the Word of God, no exceptions... We finally finished Galatians! I am thankful for my church.

17.So now, today. Today, I am thankful for little things that remind me of God's love. For flowers, sunsets, and the voices of small children. For the extra quarter in the tip jar and the smile of a stranger. For my favorite song playing just when my day was going all wrong. For the feeling of a soft pillow and sincere peace... I am thankful.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Those are all things I am definitely thankful for...which reminds me I am behind on my "Thankfulness" posts! Uh-oh...:)