Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11&12

Day 11: Veteran's day!
I am so thankful for all the Military! I am thankful for my brother (and men and women like him) who have served in our country's armed forces. I am thankful for my grandfather who I have never met and his siblings who all served our country during war time.
Every year in Sacramento, this was a sobering day, as my dad spent this day at the cemetary.

Day 12: My Dad's birthday!
Today I am thankful for my legs. This may sound silly, but recently a dear friend of mine was injured at work. He is now unable to walk or drive for the time being. I am so glad for the full use of both of my legs. Even when they hurt. At least they work. And they allow me to continue all my work for my job, for school, and for ministry.

Thanks to all you who are also posting your thanksgiving. It is very encouraging.

No comments: