Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Hey, all my blog friends. This is gonna be a short post... mostly because I need to leave for church soon. My life has been crazy! The semester ends this week, and with so many changes going on at home, my plans are continuously changing, as well. I wish I could say that I am a confident in what the next step of my life is, but I am not sure what I will doing in a few weeks time.
Please pray for me and my family as we make some important decisions and await important information that will greatly affect how much time I will have left in Peru. I am so thankful for all of the encouragement I have from all of you.
I want to say a special thank you to all my family who has supported me through all the ups and downs of this semester. Also, to all of you who have prayed for me. I am eternally indebted.
I also want to add that I have a great Mom who I love more than my life. She has sacrificed so much for me and been through so much for me. I could never say thank you enough. I don't know why God gave you to me, Mom, but I am thankful for His grace in putting our family together like He did, and I know He is working everything out for our good and His glory.
God bless you, and have a great Mother's Day.
Rachael Out.

No comments: