Thursday, January 22, 2009

So Long

By this time tomorrow I will be well on my way to Addis. If you still don't know, I am headed to Ethiopia for a week. There, along side Erica, Sarah and other faithful servants from the States, I will be helping those far less privalaged than we. I am glad to know that so many of you have supported us with prayer and financial gifts. Please continue to pray. We do so need it. I dont' think I can stress how much your prayers mean to us.
If you wonder what to pray for, pray that we are ready physically, emotionally and spiritually for what God has waiting for us.
Pray that we won't get in the way of His blessings.
Pray that we trust in Him and see Him as He moves.
There are many other things you can and should pray if God leads, but this is what is on my heart, so I wanted to share it with you.
I've got a long day of travel ahead of me, so I'll keep this brief. I'll post more in February, and hopefully lots of pictures.

No comments: