Monday, January 18, 2010

The White Rabbit

I'm sorry to say that I was late this week. And with no excuse. The reason simply being that I have had the mother of all colds chasing me for the longest time, and it caught up with me this weekend.
My little sister is now snug in her bed on campus at ASU Main, and though she is sometimes a loner, I will miss seeing her, and laughing with her, now that she is not just down the hall.
Last week was a tough one for me. I sorted a lot of emotions and anxieties. I faced myself, and didn't deal with me to well. But yesterday, I reminded me that God sees how He can be glorified in my weaknesses, and handed Him all my fears. Now, a new week faces me.
This new week is full of excitement and promise, not because of the things that I have filled it with, but because of the God who fills me. I just need to commit each moment to Him.
Today was spent out in this world, and hopefully God can use each encounter to bring those I met closer to Him. I am going to devote this moment to His work. And this night, and tomorrow, and this week, and this year.
I challenge you to do the same. Good night. See you next Sunday... really.

No comments: