Monday, October 4, 2010

The Best Roommate I Ever Had

So, my blog used to be fun and inspiring, and weekly. I don't know what happened to that. But let's try and get it back, shall we. First of all, let me say, I love my sister.
I have had great roommates at Bible College and on various trips in my life at different times, but let me say, my sister Leah is my all time favorite. Why? I am not exactly sure. But I have a few reasons why she shouldn't be.
She sometimes locks me out of the room (not on purpose), and then goes to sleep.
I sometimes trip over her stuff.
When upset, she gets quiet, and won't talk about it.
I like to talk about things.
She stays up late most of the time, and wakes up early some of the time.
Our room is tiny.
I have more stuff than her, and therefore feel bad in comparison.
However, she is my sister. We have shared a room for most of our lives. We know each other so well that we rarely can stay upset with each other.
We both love Jesus.
We both love punk rock.
We are the only people who have ever understood the point of the question: Why would you staple dirt to your feet if you are levitating?
We often laugh at stupid things that nobody else understands.
We like to entertain ourselves with Strong Bad Emails.
We have a lifetime of memories and stories.
We have random conversations about languages and scifi.

No comments: