Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Weekend

So last week was the last week of school for me at EMCC. I finished me Associates, not with the 4.0 I had hoped and strived for, but I finished. And I graduated on Friday. My whole family was there to cheer me on, and Serene asked when it would be time to yell, "Go Serene!"
On Saturday, I woke up early with a mission. I chopped off my hair! I will post a picture soon, but just imagine me, without about a foot of hair and that's it. I donated it to Locks of Love, so I don't miss it at all. I hope some one else enjoys wearing it as much as I enjoy not carrying it.
I am sure Serene has about 15 more years to wait, but Leah's turn is today! She is graduating from High School (2 of us finally made it through the same school).
I am more excited for her than I was for myself! I am sure gonna miss her when we both move away in August, but we have great plans of fun days spent packing and sorting through childhood memories for this summer. :) I am so proud of my little genius, who, I might add, got into one of the top engineering programs in the country to study computer science. (That is why I really don't need to know much about computers.)
Congrats Leah! You did it! We did it! Even made it through 4 years in this blazing desert! Love ya!

No comments: